Honor V6 Tablet was released months ago without google play services or playstore out of the box and many have been looking for a possible working method through which they can successfully install google play services of google playstore manually on their Honor V6. Therefore, on this post, I will be telling you the 2 Best Way to Install Google Play Services on Honor V6 Tablet. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS METHOD ALSO WORKS FOR OTHER HUAWEI AND HONOR DEVICES.
However, Honor V6 Tablet comes with 10.4 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1200 x 2000 pixels resolution, 5:3 ratio and 224 ppi density. The device is powered by Kirin 985 5G (7 nm) Chipset, Octa-core (1×2.58 GHz Cortex-A76 & 3×2.40 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.84 GHz Cortex-A55) Processor and of course Mali-G77 (8-core) GPU all in Android 10.
As if that was not enough, Honor V6 Tablet houses a massive 6GB RAM as well as 64GB/128GB internal storage left for you to choose. There is also a massive non-removable Li-Po 7250 mAh battery. A 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), AF rear camera and a 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide) front selfie camera that can shoot up to 1080p@30fps video. Having said all that, it is time to dive in on the 2 Best Ways to Install Google Play Services on Honor V6 Tablet.
2 Best Ways to Install Google Play Services on Honor V6 Tablet
To successfully do this, you need to get a computer or laptop, you need to get a USB-OTG converter. You know that type of USB Flash drive or card reader that can be inserted both to your laptop and phone. It do come with two different mouth. You need it. If you have gotten all these, then you are good good to go. Now follow the steps below.
Please it is germane to note that these steps here works perfectly. Just follow it accurately. I will suggest you first read the post from beginning to end to fully understand the journey you are about to take.
- Download the file HERE to your laptop or computer. Its about 160MB.
- Turn you phone data connection on
- Now extract and transfer the Huawei GMS Install file you downloaded to your USB-OTG drive
- Connect the USB-OTG Drive to your phone
- Go to your phone settings, go to backup&restore, select external storage and select the USB Storage and there you will see the files with a date of backup on it. Click on it and tick the things that will come out on the next screen and then click restore and put firlando234 as password and click OK.
- The next thing to do is to minimize back to your home screen and locate a large purple G icon on your homescreen, click on it, activate it and allow the things necessary. Now return to your homescreen again and clear the apps that are minimized.
- Now click on that large purple G icon again and click on the blue button down your screen with Chinese phrase and let the application run in the background. Do not close the app. I repeat, do not close the app. Just minimize back to your homescreen.
- Go to your phone file manager, go to USB Drive that is still connected to your phone or Tablet
- Locate the Google Installation and click on it. When it opens, install the 1st to 6th app you see there. Install them one after the other.
- Ones you are done installing the 1st to the 6th Apps there, minimize back to your home screen, go to your phone settings and look for Users & Account click on Add Account and you will see Google, click OK on the error message and select existing. Now you can enter your google accounts and sign in. If you have more than one Gmail or google account, make sure you add them here right now, one after the other because you may not be able to do so later. Having done that,
- Now you can go ahead and clear your phone memory, that is remove all the minimized apps in the background. Clear them and go back to your file manage and select USB again, google installation and install the 7th app there which is Google Services Framework.
- After that, you may start seeing error messages from google services. To fix those annoying error messages, open the Playstore already installed on your phone and search for an application called Device ID, install it and open it.
- Now clear your minimized memories again and go back to your phone settings, click on apps and click on the option to show system processes. To do so, click the three dots that are located at the top right of your phone or tablet. Now search google play services and click on force stop and uninstall google play services.
- Again, clear your minimized memories and go to your file manager, click on USB drive and click on Google Installation, click on the 8th app there and install it. You will still see the error notifications.
- Now minimize back to your phone settings again, go to your apps and click on show system processes, just as you did earlier and find Google Services Framework, click on it, click on storage and clear both cache and data.
- Now clear your minimized memories and click on the Device ID App you had earlier downloaded and you will notice that there is no GSF ID associated with the phone anymore. At this stage, you need to regenerate the GSF ID and to do that
- Open you Google Playstore app. (Please note that it may open fine without error messages again, for some, it may open with an error message with a retry option) What you need to do is to keep tapping on retry until it opens
- Now go back to the Device ID App and check if the GSF has regenerated. If it has not, keep opening and closing your Playstore App until it regenerate the GSF ID. If has, ignore. Once it regenerates the GSF ID, you will never see any error messages again. Now the last thing to do is to
- Go back to your phone settings, apps, click on show system processes and search for google and click on Google Play Services, force stop and uninstall the app. Now go back to your file manager, click on USB, Google Installation and install the 9th app.
- After installing the 9th app. You are good to go. You can always load your Google Play Store without any error messages anymore.
If that method did not work for you. Don’t worry. Delete all the files you downloaded from that method. Now download these files https://bit.ly/2BGDKrF or https://bit.ly/2BLFFee and download Hi-Suite from link HERE. Make sure you install Hi-Suite on your pc and watch the video below for procedure. Use techmagnetyoutub3 as the password.
Congratulations for finally installing Google Play Services on your Huawei or Honor devices. Don’t forget to leave a message on the comment box below whether it works for you or not. If you were not able to install google playstore on your device, you don’t need to worry. I’ve made a post on how you can download and install google apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Gmail and many more on your Huawei or Honor device without google playstore. Just read the post HERE.
It works on Huawei P Smart 2021. https://youtu.be/nbrEflsmCpI
Just buy a Honor V6 Tablet today, I tried these step, it doesn’t work.
1)restore – OK
2)G – NOK, it says : sorry not support this device
Kindly follow the procedure written here in this LINK https://getmobileprices.com/best-way-to-install-google-play-store-on-huawei-p-smart-2021/ to set up your phone.
hi me too i just bought honor V6, i think i can use the GSPACE for now., thank you 😀