3 Best Ways to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y6p
Huawei Y6p is out in the market with mouth watering specifications that will make you want to buy the phone. However, the phone (Huawei Y6p) was released months ago without google play services or google play store and people have been buying the phone.
But for people like us who resides outside China, using Huawei Y6p without google play store is very complicated. Its like not having a phone at all. Therefore, on this post, I will be telling you the3 Best Ways to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y6p.
Meanwhile, I made a post on how you can download and install google apps such as Gmail, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat, Spotify and many more on your huawei Y6p without google play store. Read the post > HERE and save yourself the strength of looking for 3 best ways to install google play store on your Huawei Y6p.
3 Best Ways to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y6p
Even after several months Huawei Y6p was released to the market, people still continues to ask how to install google playstore on Huawei Y6p mobile Phone. So, I decided to make this post for them. On this post, I have about 3 Best Ways to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y6p. I hope that one works for you.
NOTE THAT IF THE METHOD ASK FOR PASSWORD, USE ictfix.net as the password.
FIRST BEST WAY: (100% WORKING FOR 2021) Huawei Y6p Google Play Store
- To install google play store on Huawei Y6P, you have to first of all download the installation files. Just download the installation link with your phone here > DOWNLOAD HUAWEI FILES HERE.
- After downloading the file, to install the app on your Huawei Y6p, You will see two options there, tap on the “Google space pluing 32bit apk” and install it on your Huawei Y6p
- Give the app some time to complete its installation
- After that, you will get see that the app is reloading its resources. Keep calm and allow it to do its thing
- In the next pop up, you will see a notification that says “No risk detected”
- Now click on Install and allow the app to install on your phone
- After the app is installed successfully, go to your phone home screen or locate the Gspace app on your Huawei Y6p and tap on it
- When the app opens, you will see “Google play store” there, click on it and that is it. You have successfully downloaded and installed google play store on Huawei Y6p
- If you don’t understand this written tutorial, you can watch the video below on how to do that. Don’t forget to let us know in the comment section whether it works for you or not. Please share with your friends and all Huawei Y6p Telegram and Whatsapp Group Chats.
NOTE THAT THE FIRST VIDEO ABOVE WORKS 100%. FOR 2021. JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION. Watch the video above to see how you can do it. Good Luck!
SECOND BEST WAY: (This method no longer works)
This is the 2nd among the 3 Best Ways to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y6p. If the first way above did no work for you. Then follow the method below. Just download the installations files from here > DOWNLOAD FILES and DOWNLOAD Hi-Suit HERE and follow the video tutorial below. Don’t forget to let us know whether it works for you or not. NOTE THAT IF THE METHOD ASK FOR PASSWORD, USE ictfix.net as the password.
THIRD BEST WAY:
This method no longer works for Huawei Y6p. Below is the 4th among the 3 Best Ways to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Y6p. Follow the procedure. This procedure is old. But may work for you.
- The first thing you need to do is to go to your phone settings, locate advance settings and click on option to enable installations of apps from unknown sources.
- Download Huawei File HERE. Click on GMS4HW_Hisuite and download the two files there. Both the Backup file for HiSuite and Google Service Apk. Extract them and have it on your computer where you can easily find it.
- Now download Huawei HiSuite for PC HERE. After downloading Hisuite for PC, install it on your laptop.
- Launch or open the Hisuite on your laptop
- Now connect your phone with Hisuite. To do that, grab your Huawei Y6p and go to settings and search for HDB, click on it and click on allow HI-Suite to use HDB.
- Now connect your phone to your laptop using your USB cable. You have to make this connection while Hisuite is open on your laptop. Click on transfer files. When you do that, you will get a notification that HI-Suite will install on your phone. Click OK and on your computer click on Confirm.
- Allow and agree the things that will pop up on your phone when you install HI-Suite on your phone, After doing that, you will get the verification code, input the verification code on HI-Suite that is already opened on your computer and press connect button. Then you will see the display of your phone.
- Now on your computer, click on Restore, look up, you will see edit icon on the right side of your computer. click on the edit icon and look for those apps you installed on your system. When you find it, click on backup file for Hisuite and click OK, now click Restore and put lynnix123 as the password and press Restore. You will see complete when its done. Now click on done.
- Now those files you downloaded and copy the second file which is the Google Service APK and paste it directly on your phone. To do that, while you’re still on your computer, locate the file, copy it, locate your phone storage folder right there on your laptop and paste it there. Do not paste it in any folder. Another way to do that is by clicking my device on your hisuite and import the files from your system.
NOW, ON YOUR Huawei Y6p
- Remove your USB cable connected to your laptop. Go back to your phone home screen and look for the G ICON that is purple in color. Activate and allow Admin and press the blue bar, and the phrase in Chinese language. Make sure your data is turned on when doing this.
- Now go to your phone file manager, click on internal storage, click on Google Service APK. Below are the list of apps you should Install
GG Account Manager
GG Contact Sync
GG SV Policy
GMS STD and
NOTE: Do not open them while installing them. Just install and click on done and install the next one. Install the apps according to how it is listed above.
- After installing the apps, minimize and go to your phone settings, click on USERS&ACCOUNTS, chose new Account, tap on google, click OK add all your Google Account.
- Now after you have finish signing in to your google account, go back to your phone file manager, click on internal storage, click on Google Service APK and install the GG Google service framework app there. When installed, click on done.
- Now open Play Store already installed on your phone. Open it. When you do, you will start getting error notifications but your play store should be working very well.
- The next thing you have to do is to uninstall Google Play services. To do that, go to Setting＞ Apps＞ Apps＞ search for Google Play services and uninstall it.
- Now go back to your phone file manager, click on internal storage, click on Google Service APK and install the GMS.Mod2fix. When installed, click done. Now open your Playstore again, it should be working fine now without any error messages.
- The next step is to reboot your phone. If your playstore is not working, restart your device again. Now instal 5 to 6 apps on from your playstore altogether. Do not wait for one to finish before you start another.
- While the apps are installing simultaneously, go to Setting＞ Apps＞ Apps＞ click on the three dots at the top right hand of your phone and enable “show system apps” and search for Google Services Framework, click the storage＞ clear cache, clear data , and go back to your Play Store app, wait until all apps finish installation. After then, restart your phone again.
- After restarting your phone, open Play Store and install any App to check if its working fine again. You should see no error message any more. If the error still appears, do not panic. Just go to Setting＞ Apps＞ Apps＞ click on the three dots at the top right hand of your phone and enable “show system apps” and search for Google Services Framework, click the storage＞ clear cache, clear data , and go back to your Play Store app. It should work well now.
- Now, go to your phone settings, go to apps tap the three dots at the top right hand of your phone and enable “show system apps” and search for Google, click on Google Services Framework, click the storage, clear cache, clear data and uninstall. Click on Google Account Manager, click the storage, clear cache, clear data and uninstall.
- Now go back to your phone file manager, click on internal storage, click on Google Service APK and install the GMS STD. Click on done when it finish to install.