Huawei Mate 40, Huawei Mate 40 Pro and Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ is already released without google play store. Therefore, on this post, I will show you the 3 easy ways to install google play store on Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro & 40 Pro+. This method works successfully.
How to Install Google Play Store on Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro &40 Pro Plus
FIRST EASY WAY: On your Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro &40 Pro Plus
- Ensure that your phone is on the latest firmware version and EMUI 11
- Now, download ‘Dual Space App’ from the link HERE
- Install the dual space app (The dual space app will create a separate account on your phone)
- Now, open the app and give all the permissions to the app
- The next thing to do is to relax and watch the short videos the app will show.
- After the video finish showing, you will see google play store on your screen
- Tap on it
- Sign in using your Google account
- After you are signed in, google playstore will start working without any errors on your Huawei phone
- You can now install any google apps you wish
- If you want to be getting notifications on the apps, ensure the dual space app is working in the background
- Now go to your phone settings, app, app, scroll down and find dual space
- Tap on it, tap on power usage details, tap on launch settings, and disable manage automatically
However, if you do not understand the explanation above, you can watch the video tutorial below made by System Hacks YouTube Channel. Note that this method works 100% with any of the Huawei Mate 40 series.
SECOND EASY WAY
This method may not work: The second easy way to install the google play store on Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro & 40 Pro+ is to click on the link HERE to get the files. Ones you are in the website. Come back to this site and watch the tutorial video below made by Average Logs YouTube Channel to know what to do next. See video below.
However, if the above method did not work for you, then it my be because your phone is on EMUI 11. You may need to downgrade your phone to EMUI 10.0 before it works. Goodluck.
THIRD EASY WAY
The third step to install GMS on Huawei Mate 40, 40 Pro & 40 Pro+ is to follow the method already explained in the post HERE. It is important to note that this method only works for any Huawei phone under EMUI 10. Huawei Mate 40 series all comes with EMUI 11, meaning that the method may not work.
Therefore, you are advised to downgrade your phone to EMUI 10 before you can be able to successfully use this method to install google play services on your Mate 40 series. Meanwhile, if you cannot do that, do not worry, you have other ways below to follow.
Be that as it may, the first thing to do on this first way is to reset your Mate 40 phone. After you are done resetting your phone, the next thing to do is to download and install googlefier on your Mate 40 Series DOWNLOAD HERE.
When installing the app, endeavor to grant all the permissions needed by the app during installation and proceed to the next stage where you are expected to follow the on-screen installations to clear all the five mentioned steps listed below.
- Installation of basic services such as Google Apps Manager, Google Service Framework, Google Play Store, etc.
- Logging in to your Google accounts
- Resume Google initiation process
- Notification error checking and verification
- Error checking and deletion of previously failed installation attempts
Note that this method should not take you up to 7 to 10 minutes to finish up and it is the easiest way to follow. Also, note that the procedure is not official so try at your own risk.