If you are reading this post right now, I will assume that you are stuck with not being able to use google apps such as Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and many more on your Huawei device because it did not come with google play store out of the box.
We all know that Huawei has been dishing lots of mobile phones without Google Play services making it difficult for people who make use of google apps to enjoy our Huawei phones. It is not your fault that your Huawei phone does not have Google play service and the worse part of it is that some people even bought the phone without knowing that it won’t be easy for them to get google play store on it thereby leaving them worried.
Many have also tried to install google play store on their Huawei phone without success. Most people using Huawei P40 Pro have been finding it difficult getting google play services on their mobile phones. I’ve even made a post on how they can successfully do that. While it worked for some, it did not work for others. If you are one of those it did not work for, do not worry. The procedure below works for all Hauwei phones whether flagship or not. All you have to do is to follow the instructions carefully.
7 Ways to Download Google Apps on any Huawei Phones
- Get your Huawei phone, open the Huawei App gallery and then click on search, and type in ‘More Apps’
- Now click on install that is close to the more apps and wait for it to install. If there is anything to accept or allow, do well and accept or allow it. After this, you will however see the list of all the popular google apps such as Gmail, Facebook, YouTube, Whatsapp, etc.
- The next thing is to select the particular app you wish to download and click on it.
- When you click on it the app, it will show you where to go to download it; either web version or install from an App called APKPure. If you ask me, I will suggest you download the apps from the APKpure because the app is a platform where you can download many google apps without having any error. At least its recommended by Huawei. If not, it wont be there. I believe that any that app installed from there may not have any error of issue.
- If you wish to download from APKpure, then install it on your Huawei device. Click on it, it will take you to a web browser. If you have been using android phones before, you should know what to do from there. Download the apk and install it on your Huawei device.
- Now open the APKpure app and give all the permissions the apps requires
- Now minimize back to the more apps and click on the same app you wanted to download and at the right top of your Huawei phone, you will see install, click on it and install the apps. Remember to allow it to install Apps.
With what I’ve just told you, you can be able to download and install major popular google apps on your Huawei device not minding the fact that it does not have google play store or google play services out of the box. With this method, you don’t need to stress yourself anymore looking for how to install google playstore just because you wish to install google apps like Gmail, Whatsapp, Facebook, Spotify, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
Another interesting thing is that even after downloading and installing the apps on your Huawei device, you will not have any problem with the apps and in case you do not understand the procedure explained above, feel free to watch the tutorial video below made by GetConnected Media YouTube Channel.
Thank you, you are a life savet, I nearly sent my phone back, got the apps that I need now.
Thank you very much for your positive review. Please share to your social media and friends. You don’t know who may also benefit from this.
Why at all most Huawei phones do not have Google Play Services. Do you feel of having your own way of downloading apps without Google Play Store? If yes, then why do you need their apps like Google Map, Google Photos, Drive, Gmail, Calendar and so on to run your device smoothly? It is better you reconsile with Google Play Services staffs if there is any differences, else you will lose uncountable number of customers. I am saying this because I will use myself as an example: 2019 I wanted to buy Huawei y9e but I pulsed after seeing news circulating on internet that latest Huawei phones were no longer using Google Play Services. I like your phones but since then my interest in Huawei smart phones deteriorated.
It’s all about competition
Even after downloading, some apps wouldn’t work without Google play service