Best Way to Install Google Apps on Huawei Mate 40 & Mate 40 Pro
Huawei Mate 40, Huawei Mate 40 Pro and Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus are Huawei’s latest flagship device in the market now with amazing features. Huawei never disappoints. When they say they will do something, the eventually do that. The Huawei Mate 40 Series are perfect example of that.
Did you buy Huawei Mate 40, Huawei Mate 40 Pro and Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus and you are stuck with installing google apps on the phone, do not worry, this post will help you to easily install google apps on your phone.
Also, are you outside of China and is planning to get either Huawei Mate 40, Huawei Mate 40 Pro or Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus, but then, you wondered if there’s a way by which you can easily install google play store on the phone successfully. Well, wonder no more. Go ahead and buy the phone.
However, when you buy the phone just, just come back to this blog page and follow the method explained below and install google play store on your phone. It is possible to do that and the interesting thing here is that the procedure is even very simple and easy to do.
How to to Install Google Apps on Huawei Mate 40 & Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus
Below are the working methods on how to install google apps on Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro Plus. All you have to do is to carefully follow the instructions below and thank me later when you are done. Please, you are advised to read this post and all the procedures before beginning the procedure so you will know what you are about to do.
1. The first thing to do is to reset your Huawei Mate 40 Series phone. Do a factory reset and clean up every other failed methods you’ve done in the past that did not work. The reset will also help clean up every other files you have downloaded in the past that did not work for you.
However, if you have not tried any method before; if you have not downloaded any installation method before, then you don’t need to start resetting your phone. Just proceed to the next step.
2. After you have successfully reset your phone, the next thing to do is to download googlefier with your Mate 40 Series. Download Googlefier HERE.
3. After you are done downloading googlefier on your phone, install the app and grant all the permissions need by the app during installation.
4. Ones you are done with the installation, the next thing to do is to follow the on-screen installations to clear all the five mentioned steps. Its important you pay attention here and ensure to follow the procedure very well. The five installation methods that you will do are:
- Installation of basic services such as Google Apps Manager, Google Service Framework, Google Play Store etc.
- Logging in to your Google accounts
- Resume Google initiation process
- Notification error checking and verification
- Error checking and deletion of previously failed installation attempts
5. When you finish following the on-screen installations, you are done with the everything.
Nevertheless, it’s important to note that before the method below will work on your Mate 40 Series, you have to downgrade your system to EMUI 10. For now, this method does not work with the latest EMUI 11. However, if your device is on EMUI 10, you have no reason to worry. Go ahead and follow the procedures. It works 100% without any issue at all.
It is also pertinent for you to know that the method above is unofficial. Meaning that the method did not from Huawei. It is not an official means of installing google apps on your phone. However, the procedure may lead to data loss or voiding of warranty. Having known that, you can proceed with caution and at your own risk.