If you are asking how to set gmail to be your default Email on iOS 14 on iPhone, then you are in the right place. On this post, I’ll be showing you the best way to set Gmail as default Email on iOS 14 iPhone. This means that no matter the model of iPhone you are using, as long as you’ve already updated to iOS 14, you can be able to make Gmail to be your default Email.
Be that as it may, iOS 14 was announced months ago to iPhone mobile phones with mouth watering features. Of course, the features of the latest iOS 14 should be better than that of iOS 13.
However, one of the feature that comes with the iOS 14 is the ability to easily and successfully set Gmail as default email on any iPhone as long as that iPhone is running iOS 14.
With this feature, you can be able to open your Gmail account anytime you tap on email ID to send mail. Isin’t it amazing? Don’t worry, I will teach you the best way to do that. So for you to successfully do this, you have to update your iPhone to the latest iOS 14.
EDITOR’S PICK: DOWNLOAD Adobe Photoshop Camera for All iPhone (iOS)
To update your iPhone iOS, you can go to your iPhone settings, then go to general, tap on software update and it will start updating. Make sure you have enough data and your internet connection is on.
How to Set Gmail as Default Email on iOS 14 iPhone
If you have already updated your iPhone to iOS 14, now proceed and follow the instructions or steps below to make gmail to be your default main email on your iPhone.
- The first thing you need to do is to open the iPhone app store and download Gmail app
- After its downloaded, log in to gmail with your gmail informations. You can however ignore these first two steps if you already have Gmail installed on your iPhone.
- Now, go to settings and search for Gmail and tap on it to go to the additional Gmail settings
- When you enter inside the Gmail additional settings, you will see an option called Default Mail App. Click on that option to go to the email client list.
- After doing so, you will see the list of email clients listed there on that page, select Gmail from there
- After you are done choosing gmail as your default app, close the setting app
Congratulations, you have successfully setting Gmail as your default email on your iPhone.