Just as both phones are already in the market, Gcam for Realme X7 & X7 Pro is also available for download. Google camera seems to be one of the best camera to ever seen on mobile phones. That is, no matter the type of phone one uses, as long as its not a Google Pixel phone, the person will still be looking for Google camera to download.
However, Realme X7 comes with a 6.4 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolutions, 20:9 aspect ratio and 411 ppi density.
The phone is running on Android 10 with Realme UI. There is the MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G chipset and Octa-core 2.4 GHz CPU. The storage capacities ranges from 128GB/6GB RAM and 128GB/8GB RAM coupled with Li-Po 4300 mAh that supports 65W fast charging.
Be that as it may, the Pro version of the Realme X7 comes with a 6.55 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 120Hz refresh rate, Mediatek Dimensity 1000+ chipset and Octa-core (4×2.6 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) Processor. While the battery size is 4500mAh with 65W fast charging, the storage variants ranges from 128GB/6GB RAM to 128GB/8GB RAM and 256GB/8GB RAM.
The camera is another thing that is amazing about the phone. It comes with a qaud rear camera which consists of:
64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) and
32 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm front facing camera. Despite all these camera, people are still looking for Realme X7 & X7 Pro Google Camera.
Download Gcam for Realme X7 & X7 Pro (Google Camera)
Realme X7 & X7 Pro Google Camera is available for download. Just see the link below.
How to Setup Gcam on Realme X7 & X7 Pro
- Launch the Google Camera you just downloaded
- Then go to More> Settings> Scroll Down and Choose About and Turn on the “Enable Advance Mode”.
- Now go back
- Locate the HDR+ Settings
- Go to Back Camera> Choose Pixel 3 XL and Go to Front Camera and Choose Nexus 6P
- Locate the HDR+ Control and under it, you will be suggested to change some settings. To change the settings, just go to HDR+ Control and select Saturation Adjustments, and use the following Saturation settings. However, if you do not like the camera as it is with that settings, you can however change it to the way you want it.
- Finally, you can check whether Recomputed AWB and Sabre are enabled, if it is not, just enable it.