Gcam for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is available and ready for download here. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G was released few days ago with mouth watering specifications. The phone comes with quality specs that will make you want to throw you old pjone away.
Before you download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, lets take a quick look at some of the specifications of the phone. Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G comes with a 6.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolutions, 20:9 aspect ratio, 407 ppi density, and 120Hz refresh rate.
It also comes with Android 10 and One UI 2.5 which means that not all Google Camera can work on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G. But don’t worry, we have the best Google camera that works with Samsung One UI 2.5. The phone is powered by Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865, Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585 processor and Adreno 650 GPU.
Aside all these specifications, the phone comes with various storage capacities such as 6GB/8GB RAM while the internal storage variants are 128GB/256GB internal storage which can be expanded using microSDXC. It also comes with Li-Po 4500 mAh 25W fast charging, 15W Fast wireless charging, 4.5W Reverse wireless charging, and USB Power Delivery 3.0. You equally have so many color variations to choose from such as Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, and Cloud Orange.
I will be doing a disservice to you if I don’t make mention of the amazing cameras this phone comes with. Unlike other other phones, Galaxy S20 FE comes with:
12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.0, 73mm (telephoto), 1/4.5″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.0″, 1.12µm triple rear camera that can shoot up to 4K, 1080p, gyro-EIS videos
The front camera is 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm, AF and can only shoot up to 4K, 1080p videos. Its also important to note that the phone comes with Bixby natural language commands and dictation and under display optical fingerprint scanner.
How to Install Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- The first thing you need to do is to make sure you phone is set to download and install apps from an unknown source.
- If you have not done that, just head over to your phone settings and enable that.
- Then the next thing to do is to download the Gcam app from any of the links provided below (Remember to download according to the version you are using whether Snapdragon or Exynos.
- Then install the Google Camera on your phone
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
- You can check the screenshot below for proper clarification.
Download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Google Camera
To be able to download Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Google camera, please refer to the downloading link below. The Gcam works very well on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G One UI 2.5. You can also watch the video below.
Moreover, if you are using a Snapdragon version of Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G, you can download its Gcam here. Download Gacm for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Snapdragon variant.
- Download Gcam 7.4 for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Snapdragon Variant (DOWNLOAD GCam_5.2beta3.200901.1908build-7.4.104.apk) [Beta] or
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Snapdragon Variant (DOWNLOAD GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.2-fix.apk)[Latest]