Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC was released few days ago and luckily, Gcam for Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC is out and available for download. Like other Xiaomi devices, Poco X3 NFC comes with nice specifications and price.
- Display: 6.67 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9 ratio
- PPI: 395 ppi density
One of the things that makes Poco X3 NFC unique is tha fact that it comes with 120Hz refresh rate at a low price. 120Hz refresh rate is a flagship specs. Though many mobile phone makers are integrating it inside their mid-range phones. But the one in Poco X3 NFC is very unique and difference in the sense that the phone is super cheap.
Taking a very close look at the camera setup of this phone, you will see a quad rear camera setup which consists of:
64 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1.0µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
Meanwhile, the front camera is 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm which can shoot up to 1080p@30fps. The back camera can shoot up to 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/120fps, 720p@960fps; gyro-EIS video.
I must confess, Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC comes with a very impressive camera. Despite that, people are still asking for Gcam for Poco X3 NFC.
Nonetheless, the storage capacity of Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC ranges from 6GB RAM to 64GB/128GB internal storage. The battery is another interesting thing about the phone. It comes with a massive Li-Po 5160 mAh that supports 33W fast charging and according to Xiaomi, X3 NFC can charge from 0% to 62% in 30 min and 100% in 65 minutes.
Download Gcam for Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
How to Setup Google Camera on Xiaomi Poco M2
Just follow the steps below to setup the Gcam you have already downloaded on your Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.
- Find File Manager on your phone
- Enter inside your Internal Storage
- Create New Folder named “GCam“ inside the internal storage.
- After you have done that, open the GCam Folder and inside it create a new Folder “onfire” then again make new folder inside onfire and named it “Configs7”.
- Move the above Downloaded .xml file on GCam/onfire/Configs7/ folder.
- Open GCam App then tap 2-3 times between Camera shutter and Camera Preview icon
Please if you do not understand the procedure, then I will advice you watch the video below to see how you can do it. Don’t forget to give us your feedback about the camera.