Gcam for ZTE Axon 20 5G (Google Camera) is available for download. ZTE Axon 20 5G was released few months ago with an under display camera. This phone is actually the first phone to ever come with under display camera which proved to us that the era of under-display camera is here. From 2021, we are guessing that most phones, even Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra might come with this underdisplay camera.
Without saying much, ZTE Axon 20 5G comes with a 6.92 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution, 388 ppi density, 1Billion colors and 90Hz refresh rate.
The phone is running on Android 10 with ZTE MiFavor 10.5. It is also powered by Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm) chipset, Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver) processor and Adreno 620.
ZTE Axon 20 5G camera is another interesting thing about the phone. It comes with a quad rear camera that is made up of:
64 MP, f/1.8, 25mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) and
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) that can shoot up to 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS, HDR video. The front facing camera is situated under the display and it consist of 32 MP, f/2.0, (wide) camera. However, despite these well set up cameras, people are still looking for ZTE Axon 20 5G Google Camera.
In all, the phone is made up of 5G connectivity, 128GB 6GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM storage variants and Li-Ion 4220 mAh that supports 30W which is expected to charge up to 60% in 30 min.
Download Gcam for ZTE Axon 20 5G
Below are the downloading link for ZTE Axon 20 5G Google Camera. Download and enjoy.
How to Download and Setup ZTE Axon 20 5G Google Camera
- The first thing you have to do is to download Gcam from the link provided above
- After you have done that, download the configuration file of the Gcam. Its very important. Download the configuration file HERE.
- Now you have to create this folder structure on the internal memory:
Gcam -> configs
- The next thing to do is to take the config “Axon10ProV3.xml” and pack it in the newly created “configs” folder
- After you have done that, you can start the new camera app and allow the permissions
- Now just tap the black area next to the trigger and the config restores
- Congratulations, you have finally and successfully download and setup Gcam for ZTE Axon 20 5G