Even with the amazing camera Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and the almighty Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra came with, many people have been looking for GCam Google Camera to download and install on the phone. Well, if you are one of them, you are on the right page for on this post, you can be able to download Gcam Google Camera and will also learn how to install the Google Camera GCam you downloaded.
The good news is that you can even download gcam that works for all android phones. Samsung Galaxy S20 series came with different chipset. The GCam Google Camera works for the Exynos. The gcam for Samsung S20 plus Exynos works well just as the gcam for Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Snapdragon 865 works. All you need to do is to download them. Note that with the google camera, you are getting:
- Portrait Mode
- Astrophotography mode
- Night Sight Mode
- Portrait Mode
- Focus Slider
- HDR+ enhanced
- Lens Blue
- RAW image support
- Google Lens
- Improved App sharing
- Video Stabilization
DOWNLOAD: Gcam (Google Camera) for Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20 Plus
On our website, you will be getting the Gcam latest version for Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. You have four downloading options there. Choose and download the one that best works for you. Note that if you recently updated your Galaxy S20 Ultra to One UI 2.5/3.0, these Google camera mod below won’t work.
- DOWNLOAD Gcam Latest Version Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra
- DOWNLOAD Gcam v.7.4 for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra
- DOWNLOAD Gcam Ultra v5 for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra
- DOWNLOAD Gcam Ultra Latest Version for Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra
Gcam for Galaxy S20 One UI 2.5/3.0
If you recently updated your S20 to the One UI 2.5/3.0, then download Gcam from the link below.
How to Install Gcam (Google Camera) APK on Samsung Galaxy S20 series
To install the already download GCam on your almighty Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra, follow the steps below.
- Download and click on it after it finish downloading
- Make sure to enable the option to install files from unknown source because it will will ask for permission to install from Unkown source. Just go to your phone Settings, tap on Security, tap on Additional Settings, click on Privacy and enable installation fro the Unknown Sources.
- Now, you have successfully install google camera, GCam on your Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus or S20 Ultra.