Realme C11 GCam (Google Camera) is out for Realme C11 users. Realme C11 was released few days ago with nice specs for Realme users all over the world. The camera that comes with the phone is still very good but despite that, many people are still looking for Google Camera to download for their Realme C11.
Be that as it may, Realme C11 comes with a whooping 6.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution, 20:9 ratio and 270 ppi density. To keep the phone running, Realme equipped it with Android 10, realme UI 1.0, MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) chipset, Octa-core 2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and of course PowerVR GE8320 (680 MHz) GPU.
With the phone, you are getting a 2GB RAM and 32GB ROM that can be upgraded with microSDXC. While the battery is Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh, it can has the support of 10W fasr charging. The rear camera comprises of 13 MP, (wide), f/2.2, PDAF and 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) while the front camera is 5 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide). Both camera can shoot up to 1080p@30fps video.
How to Download and Setup Gcam for Realme C11
- To download GCAM for Realme C11 please refer link below
- After downloading, please allow unknown sources to install gcam apk
- Now, open the gcam on Realme C11 and go to settings
- Go to settings and then advance settings
- Set manual exposure ticked and you are done with GCAM Settings
- Finally, once you have installed the google camera on Realme C11 you can do the advance setting as shown in video below. See video at the end of this post.
DOWNLOAD: Realme C11 GCam Latest Version
Now, its time to download the latest version of Gcam for Realme C11. The downloading links are below. Just choose the downloadind link of the version you want to download to start your download. Download and enjoy.
However, as you have finally downloaded the GCam, just watch the video below masde by Informative Media YouTube Channel to see exactly how to set up the camera and how it works on Realme C11 as well. From the video, you will also learn how to do the advance settings.
GCam v7.4 Changelog
- Fixed pink fill in photo
- Fixed seemingly colors on Redmi Note 9S / 9Pro
- Added shortcut to start night mode
- Minor edits