3 Best Ways to Download & Save Instagram Reel Videos
As long as Instagram Reel is concern, the option to Download & Save Instagram Reel Videos in all Android Phones is very easy and simply. On that note, you will be able to learn the 3 best ways you can be able download & save Instagram Reel Videos on your Android Phone.
Instagram Reel is a feature that comes with the newer updated version of Instagram which allow one to record one or as many video clips for 15 seconds. With the Reel on Instagram, you are able to make and edit a 15 seconds video clip. However, while making the clip, the progress bar at the top of the Instagram app shows how long you’ve recorded.
After you have finish making and editing your Instagram Reel videos, you will be able to share then to explore and when that happens, it can also be seen on the Reels tab of your profile. You can read our blog post HERE > If you wish to know how to make and edit Instagram Reel videos or how to make a Reel on Instagram.
Download & Save Instagram Reel Videos
Below are the 3 best ways to download & save Instagram Reel Videos on your Android Phone:
FIRST BEST WAY:
- Download and install or update your Instagram App to the latest version available on Google Play Store or APK
- After the update, open the Instagram app on your android phone
- Now, click or tap Search on the Instagram app
- Now, open the Reels video that you want to download
- Once the video you want to download is loaded, tap the three-dots icon there
- You will see option or save, tap on it and the Instagram Reel video will automatically save on your android phone.
SECOND BEST WAY:
- After you have updated your Instagram App
- Just visit any user’s profile you want to download their Reel Videos
- For example, if you want to download Will Smith’s Instagram Reel videos, all you have to do is to visit Will Smith’s Instagram profile and
- Click or Tap the Reels tab (next to the IGTV tab)
- Select the Reels video that you’d like to download and
- Open it
- Click on the three-dots icon there and
- Click on save to save the video.
THIRD BEST WAY:
- You must update your Instagram app to the latest version
- Now open the Instagram app on your Android device
- Now go the Reels video that you want to download
- Swipe down from the up of the screen to and
- Open the ladder
- Now tap the Screen Recording icon to start recording the video and play the video
- As soon as the Instagram Reel video has finished recording, tap the red dot beside the timer to stop the screen recorder.
We hope that our blog post helped you to be able to successfullly download & save Instagram Reel videos on your android phones. Note that this post is for android users only. If you are using an iPhone, you can read our blog post to learn how to download Instagram Reel videos on your iPhone HERE.