Xiaomi Mi Band 5 has been made official by the Xiaomi with a 1.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED touchscreen display, 126 x 294 pixels resolution and a scratch-resistant 2.5D glass on top. Some of the things Xiaomi Mi Band 5 comes with are:
- New set of fitness metrics: Yes
- Health: Track heart health: Yes
- Personal Activity Intelligence: Yes, PAI Health suite
- Brightness: 450 nits brightness
- Xiao Ai’s voice assistant (NFC model)
- Photoplethysmogram (PPG) Biosensor: Yes
- Personal Activity Intelligence (PAI) score: Yes, it can calculate that
- PAI health analysis, Women’s health tracking: Menstrual cycle, ovulation record
- NFC: Yes
- 100 New dynamic animated watchfaces: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes, up to 50 meters: 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Display: Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
Wearable’s tends to be the reigning thing these days. Not just Xiaomi, various other companies are also making smart watch/band. The sports modes Mi Band 5 comes with includes:
- Rowing machine
- Elliptical machine
- Skipping rope
- Indoor cycling /spinning
However, Few days ago, I received a question from someone who ask how to change Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Chinese to English language. Then I decided to make this post to help him and many other people who may have bought Mi Band 5 Chinese version and wish to change the language to the one they can understand.
Therefore, if you are also looking for how to change your Mi Band 5 language to your own language, this post is just for you. Its the same method. We choose to focus on English because its universal.
How To Change Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Chinese to English Language
To change the Chinese language in Xiaomi Mi Band 5 to English language, Just save your self the stress and watch the video tutorial below. Its much better to watch how someone did it and follow that person along. Please note that the video tutorial below were made with Mi Band 4. So its still the same thing. They both use the same UI. As long as the logo are the same.