How to Clean your iPhone to Kill the New Coronavirus. Just as Apple is busy releasing new iPhone mobile phones, as iPhone SE (2020) was launched today, it is important to know the various ways through which you can clean your iPhone to kill the new Coronavirus that has claimed many lives.
Coronavirus started in China and spread to the world. As it is now, the world is yet to recover from the damages caused by a coronavirus. Many people were infected. Many people died as well. In the united states alone, thousands of people died while many millions were affected.
Coronavirus did just affect the lives of the people of the United States, it led to the slowing down of many businesses and activities in the US and other parts of the world. Coronavirus led to the hoarding of toilet paper and the toilet paper shortage in the United States.
Just as we all know, prevention is better than cure. It is better to prevent something than treating it. Those that have died from this pandemic, we may or may not be better than them, but they still got infected and as such died. Because of that, I titled this post how to Clean your iPhone to Kill Corona Virus.
Moreover, as Coronavirus keeps spreading every day, the thought of cleaning your smartphone may not have occurred to you. The fact remains that it is important you clean your smartphone (iPhone) because it is something you hold in your hand on a daily basis. Apart from that, it is also a device you put up to your face.
Meanwhile, before coronavirus became the order of the day in the international community. Smartphone brands and companies urged their consumers to resist the use of disinfecting wipes or sprays on their devices in order to avoid the damaging of the coating on their touchscreen displays. That is to say that if you have been cleaning your phones with disinfecting wipes or sprays, you have been harming your phone.
Apple specially told iPhone owners to clean their iPhone with a cloth dampened with water. Even the newly released iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro Max, and 12 Pro Max could be cleaned using a cloth and warm, soapy water as announced by the brand company.
Ways to Clean your iPhone to Kill the New Coronavirus
- However, with coronavirus becoming a worry to the whole world. Apple has changed its guidelines concerning how the iPhone could be cleaned. This time, they maintained that one can now use a wipe with 70% Isopropyl alcohol or a Clorox wipe to clean your iPhones.
- To clean your iPhone, gently wipe your device. Don’t scrub so hard on your iPhone as if you are washing off grease from your cloth. Just do it gently and be romantic about it. (Funny). The reason why you have to be romantic is that your phone is your baby. So you have to handle it with care.
- Do not, I repeat, on no account should you submerge your iPhone in any disinfecting cleaner.
- Do not use bleach as bleach can seriously damage your phone.
- While cleaning your iPhone, avoid getting disinfecting cleaners in your phone ports as doing this could cause additional damage to your iPhone.
Having explained how to Clean your iPhone to Kill the New Coronavirus, it is important you take it seriously. Start today and save yourself from this virus. A word is enough for the wise. Don’t forget to share with your friends and family to save a life.