Instagram Reals is finally out in various countries and is being used by many. For iPhone users, you can be able to know how to download & save Instagram Reels videos on iPhone successfully. If you are using Android, you can learn how to download Instagram Reel videos HERE.
Instagram Reels is a feature in Instagram app that is located in the Instgram camera. You can see Reels in the button in the top left corner with an oberhaul of the entire surface. The new Instagram Reels comes with various edition tools which includes the option to add audio, AR Effects, Timer, and countdown for your videos.
You are also able to make a 15 seconds video with the the progress bar at the top of the Instagram app showing you how long you’ve recorded. Note that Instagram Reels feature is only available with the newest updated version of Instagram app. Don’t forget to read our blog post to learn how to record & edit Instagram Reels video HERE.
How to Download & Save Instagram Reels Videos on iPhone
- Update your Instagram App to the latest version
- After you’ve successfully updated the app, open the Instagram app on your android phone
- The next thing you have to do is to tap Search on the Instagram app
- Now, open the Reels video that you want to download
- Once the video you want to download is loaded, tap the three-dots icon there
- You will see option or save, tap on it and the Instagram Reel video will automatically save on your android phone.
However, if the method above did not work for you. You can follow the method below. The method below involves using screen recorder to download & save Instagram Reels videos on iPhone.
- The first thing you need to do is to update your Instagram app
- The second thing you need to do is to ensure that screen recording is added to the Control Centre
- To add screen recording to your control center, just go to Settings > Control Centre > Customise Controls. Now add Screen recording
- After you have done that, open the Instagram app and go the Reels video that you want to download
- Now, swipe upwards from the bottom of the screen to reveal the Control Centre
- Click on Start Recording to start recording the video and play the video
- Once you are done recording the Reels video, just stop the screen recording by tapping the red bar at the top > Stop