Huawei Matepad Pro 5G is already out in the market for the price of $740 and $950 for the 8GB RAM/256GB ROM and 8GB RAM/512GB ROM respectively without Google Play Store on it. Therefore on this post, I will be teaching you the easiest way to install Google Play Store on Huawei Matepad Pro 5G.
Huawei Matepad Pro 5G has a 10.8 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen 2560 x 1600 pixels resolution, 290 ppi density and 90% screen-to-body ratio. It has about two storage variants 8GB RAM/256GB ROM and 8GB RAM/512GB ROM.
However, inside the Matepad, you will get Android 10, EMUI 10 out of the box, Octa-core (2×2.86 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×2.36 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)CPU, Kirin 990 5G (7 nm+) Chipset and Mali-G76 MP16. There is 13 MP, f/1.8, PDAF front camera that can shoot up to 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps and 8 MP, f/2.0 with a massive Li-Po 7250 mAh battery.
How to Install Google Play Services on Huawei Matepad Pro 5G
UPDATED METHOD: To install google play store on Huawei Matepad Pro 5G, follow the instruction below. First of all, download these files below and watch the tutorial video to see how’s been done. DOWNLOAD THE FILES HERE. Now watch the video below. This method works for Huawei Matepad Pro 5G. Please watch the first video below.
SECOND METHOD: (This method no longer works)
If the first method did not work for, just follow this method then. To Install Google Play Services on Huawei Matepad Pro 5G, please follow these steps below correctly. Things you need to be able to correctly do this are as follows:
- Your Huawei Matepad Pro 5G
- USB-OTG Converter
- USB Disk
1. Go to your Matepad settings and enable installation of files from unknown sources. If you are an android user, you should know how to do this. And if you have already done this before, then ignore.
3. Now plug that USB Drive or Disk to your Huawei Matepad Pro 5G, go to your Matepad settings, go to Systems & Updates, and then go to Backup & Restore. Agree and backup your files to the External Folder, and choose the USB Storage, then click on restore backup from, if that didn’t show, then click on Restore and put this a12345678 as the password and press OK.
4. Now, after the restore is done, go back to your home screen, you will see a purple large G icon on your home screen, click on it, click Activate, allow things and click on the blue Chinese language thing down the matepad and go back to home screen.
5. Now go to your file manager, click on the USB drive that is inserted on your matepad, then locate Google Apps folder and install app number 1 to app number 6.
6. After that, go back to your home screen and you will see Google Play store right there on your home screen, click on it and sign in with your google accounts.
Congratulations you have successfully installed google play services on your awesome Huawei Matepad Pro 5G. If you do not understand the procedure I explained, then watch this tutorial video below made by Lynnix Petrova YouTube Channel. Don’t forget to tell us whether it works for you or not. Tell us your testimony. Meanwhile if you don’t want to be getting the annoying google notifications, you can go to your apps and disable notifications for all the 1 to 6 apps you installed on your matepad.