Honor X10 Max 5G was made official today being the 1st of July 2020 and as usual, did not come with google play services or google play store which means its either one gets apps from Huawei App gallary or manually download google play store on it.
Honor X10 Max 5G comes with a massive 7.09 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio and 356 ppi density. The device is running on Android 10, Magic UI 3.1 but with no Google Play Services. Because of the 5G connectivity of the phone, X10 Max has MediaTek MT6873 Dimensity 800 5G (7 nm) Chipset, Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor and Mali-G57MP4.
There is the dual 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF and 2 MP (depth) rear camera. The front camera is 8 MP. All housed in either 6GB/8GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage. The battery is 5000 mAh that supports 22.5W fast charging. The phone is priced at $270, $300 and $355 for the 6/64GB, 6/128GB and 8/128GB storage variants respectively.
Install Google Playstore on Honor X10 Max 5G
Downloading and installing google play services GMS on Honor X10 Max 5G is very simple. All you need to do is to follow the instructions explained below.
- Download Honor X10 Max 5G installation files > Download Files HERE
- After downloading the files, watch the video below and follow the instruction in the video to install the google play store on Honor X10 Max 5G.
THIS METHOD WORKS WELL.
THIS METHOD BELOW MAY NOT WORK.
- The first thing to do is to get your laptop/computer, USB Cable and of course your Honor X10 Max 5G ready.
- Now download the Huawei installation file HERE or HERE. Download the file on your computer
- The next thing to do is to download Huawei Hi-Suite on your computer. Its very important. You can download it using the downloading link HERE.
- After downloading the Hi-Suite. Install Hi-Suite on you computer and open
- Now, the next thing to do is to watch the tutorial video below made by TechMagnet YouTube Channel to know the exact way by which you can successfully install google play store on your Honor X10 Max 5G.
Don’t forget to drop your comment on the comment box below whether it worked for you or not. From your feedback, we will update the post with the latest working method.
Doesn’t work at all !
The Chinese G (violet) app doesn’t start.
Issue : device not recognized.
Procedure fail !
We will update the post with latest working method.
this doesn’t work. tried on 7th Oct. G app no respone.
We will look into that and update with the latest working method.
I am still waiting for the working method
Honor X10 Max magic ui 3.1.1
We will look into that before new year
By January 3rd it will be available
It has been updated. Follow the first method and watch the video. Congratulations in advance
Can’t you just use ‘Aptoide’ and download and install Google Play & etc that way? I did this for my Mate 20x 5g (EVR-AN00) and now have access to the apps.