Ever since the release of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, We have received so many questions concerning the features the phone comes with.
However, we have received serveral question concerning the new Samsung Wireless Dex. We have answered some but on this post, we will be telling you How you can be able to Use your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra as a Touchpad to Control your TV when connected to Samsung Wireless Dex.
In case you are curious on how to setup and use Samsung Wireless Dex on your TV, just read the post HERE to learn how to do that.
As we all know, Samsung Wireless Dex is a wireless connectivity that comes with the new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra which enables one to connect its Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra to TV as long as that TV has Miracast. Most modern smart TVs has this feature.
How to Use Galaxy Note 20 Ultra as a Touchpad to Control TV During Samsung Wireless Dex
- First of all, connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra device to your Smart TV by following the instructions explained in the post HERE.
- After you have successfully done that, go back to your phone homescreen and swipe down or pulls down the notification panel
- From the notifications there, locate the one that says Use your phone as a touchpad
- Tap or click on it
- Ones you do that, you phone will automatically turn to a touchpad or a mouse with which you control your TV.
It is important to note that ones you do this, a mouse icon will automatically appear on your TV screen indicating the things to click. It works the same way it does with Laptop mouse or touchpad. There are other features you can do with your Note 20 Ultra such as:
- Double tap to launch things
- You can multitaks with your two hands to zoom pictures
- Double tap to enable right click
- You can equally plug in and use external keyboard while still on Dex