Samsung has just announced the amazing Galaxy F62 to the public and people are already loving the whole phone and its ideas.
Galaxy F62 has launched a few days ago with mouth-watering specs for its price but the question is, is Samsung Galaxy F62 5G? Is Galaxy F62 support 5G or not?
Samsung Galaxy F62 is not a 5G phone meaning that Galaxy F62 does not support 5G. It only supports 2G, 3G, and 4G network with band GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 for 2G, band HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 for 3G, and LTE for the 4G network.
Is Samsung Galaxy F62 Specs
- Models: SM-E625F, SM-E625F/DS
- Display: 6.7 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Display Type: Super AMOLED Plus
- OS: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Exynos M4 & 2×2.40 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4×1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- Storage: 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- External Storage: Yes, microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Back Camera: 64 MP (wide), 12 MP (ultrawide), 5 MP (macro), 5 MP (depth) with 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm with 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Colors: Laser Green, Laser Gray, Laser Blue
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 7000 mAh with 25W Fast charging
- Fingerprint: (side-mounted)
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Is Samsung Galaxy F62 Support 5G?
Samsung Galaxy F62 does not support 5G because it does not come with 5G network connectivity. The phone only has 2G, 3G, and 4G bands which are GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 for 2G, band HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 for 3G, and LTE for the 4G band. Therefore, there is no 5G network on Galaxy F62.