Today, Vivo has finally released their most anticipated smartwatch they called ‘Vivo Watch’. This is the first ever smartwatch the company is making and because of that, they put their customers to heart when making the Watch.
Vivo Watch comes with interesting specifications and of course a nice price that matches the specifications the phone comes with. On this post, we will be doing a very detailed explanation of Vivo Watch Specifications & Price.
Vivo Watch Price
Vivo Watch price is 1299 yuan which is approximately $191/ 14,318 Indian Rupees and AU$268. Note that the price covers for both the 46mm and 42mm versions respectively.
The question now is, Do you think that the watch is very expensive? Even the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 price is way more lesser than the Vivo Watch. But considering the Vivo Watch specs, you may want to consider the price as well. Just take a look at the Vivo Watch specifications below.
Vivo Watch Specs
- Display: 1.39-inch display for the 46mm version and 1.19-inch for the 42mm version
- Touchscreen: Both comes with AMOLED screens
- Resolution: 454 x 454 pixel for the 46mm version and 390 x 390 pixels for the 42mm version
- Straps: Nappa leather straps and Fluoroelastomer straps
- Build: The body is made of Made of stainless steel body while the bezels is made of Precision ceramics
- Sensors: Blood oxygen, Accelerometer, Air pressure, Aeomagnetism, Ambient light, and Positioning System
- Note: that the positioning system suports 4 major positioning systems which includes Domestic Beidou, which is more accurate than the common dual-system positioning
- Sports Modes: Supports 11 sports modes which includes Outdoor running, Swimming, Cycling, and Mountaineering etc
- Features: Other features of the watch includes Music playback, NFC traffic card, Access card, and JOVI voice assistant
Having seen the Vivo Watch Specifications above, do you think it worth the $191 price tag given by Vivo? Will you ever buy the watch?